The insurance claim is a transaction between two parties with opposing interests. One side knows what they‘re doing, and the other side doesn’t have a clue. I help the side that doesn’t have a clue.”
Lets face it… you’re at a huge disadvantage when you have an insurance claim, and even more-so when there’s a total loss of your home. You face a home insurance claims process that could easily stretch out for more than a year, require reams of paperwork and leave you mentally and physically exhausted.
Unless you’ve already experienced the gauntlet of an insurance claim, you don’t have a clue what to expect. For those trying to get their insurance company to make good on the promises you believe to have in your policy is an eye-opening experience for most policyholders.
My name is Gary Guichard and I help policyholders work through the insurance-claim process and shows them how to recoup their losses. With almost a decade experience adjusting insurance losses on the behalf to policyholders, and as a licensed public insurance adjuster in Florida.
“Most people just don’t realize how little they know about the process until they have a loss!”
Public adjusters work on behalf of policyholders to help people get all that they’re entitled to from your insurance claims. We help evaluate damage and rebuilding costs, track the flow of insurance payments and amounts due, and work with home insurance companies to expedite their clients’ insurance claims.
I believe that every homeowner should have an insurance assessment done on their home at least every three years. What homeowners don’t know cost them thousands. Did you know that
Under most homeowner insurance policies you may be entitled to a brand new kitchen, if your garbage disposal leaks water and damages the cabinet?
Of course you didn’t… no one does. Contact us and request a free insurance assessment without any cost or obligation whatsoever!
You should contact us especially if you’ve had a previous claim and you feel that you were underpaid, or your claim was denied. Personalized service and proven expertise are the hallmarks of my reputation. Your successful financial recovery after a disaster is always my top priority.
When you retain me, you can expect:
- Review your policy and assist you in complying with your policy’s requirements.
- Prepare a detailed line by line insurance estimate of damages to the structure of your home or business.
- Quantify code upgrade costs if they are covered.
- Analyze all construction estimates by preparing a formal “bid comparison” to identify any omissions and/or errors.
- Prepare detailed inventories for all of your business’ property including business personal property, stock, machinery and equipment, and betterments and improvements.
- Quantify your time element claim and calculate Additional Living Expenses (ALE) for homeowners.
- Calculate your loss of business income, rental income, and extra expenses.
- Present your itemized claim package (with your approval) to your insurer.
- Work as your advocate, I’ll be present at every meeting, phone call.
- Communicate with you every step of the way via online portal, email, and text.
- Save you time and settle your claim properly, promptly and efficiently.
- Relieve you of the stress and emotional burden of dealing with the complex matters associated with preparing your claim so that you can focus on your family or your business.
- Maximize your financial recovery with a proactive and comprehensive claim management strategy.